The high points now, and I'll cover them in the next hours and days:
1. Darwin lives!
2. Jay Bakker. Seriously. He's one of the few non-linear, random preacher-types I could listen to all day long.
3. The Miller-Mutias. best.people.ever. Except maybe Backbencher.
4. News from friends: pregnancies abound!
5. Karen Ward is my new shero.
6. Time with mentors is always great. I heart Lizann and Kyle.
7. The 'kids' are all grown up, and one of them is my twin, separated at birth.
The weird and totally unexpected things:
1. Darwin lives.
2. PSR worship with the words "Jesus," "Lord," and "saves." And progressive-theology praise music. It was Earl Lectures, but still, it was surreal.