Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Mental Health Break

This is a great YouTube video starring a kid from our church and his dad. As his mom puts it, this "is classic Harris." I have to agree. He is goofy almost beyond compare, in a completely unique way. Also, I like to think this reflects well on me, because, um, I know such a cool nine-year-old? Seriously, you will love it - I can almost guarantee it. And if not, it's just two-and-a-half minutes.

Merry Christmas, may there be no unintentional fires at your Christmas Eve (or Day) services, and if you are in Red Oak around 5pm, join us! 608 E. Reed Street. If you are not Christian, I hope your December holidays (if you celebrate any) are or were meaningful and full of the Holy Presence.

More stuff coming after the Christmas holidays - I've been rather busy of late, which I hope is understandable.

No comments: