Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things That Make You Go "Noooooo!!!!!!"

Our beloved MML is leaving the blogosphere. 'Tis a sad, sad day at Casa Liturgygeek (or, to be more precise, at Office Liturgygeek). This was the first blog I checked in the morning and in the evening - often even before I checked Backbencher's. It has been thought-provoking and a balm to my soul on many day. Yet Matt is a guy with a ton of integrity, so if this is what he thinks is best, you can be sure he's given it a lot of thought and prayer.

And Matt? If you ever decide you want to guest post anywhere, we'd be glad to have you here. Love you!

3 comments:

Pastor Joelle said...

I agree - it was one of my favorite blogs.

Lucky Fresh said...

Yeah. It sucks.

Lucky Fresh said...

It's really gone now, too. I just tried to find it, and it's been removed. So sad.